Sunday, June 7, 2015

new journey

so recently i've  been thinking really loudly of starting a journey all over again.
a journey i never got to complete because of my own restrictions personally and not believing in myself enough. ever since i've completed university, my life took a great detour. my healthy lifestyle ceased. it didn't bother me so much up until recently.. hence the reason i've decided to use this blog as a means of starting all over again. tracking my journey
i miss my nice skin, i miss my flat tummy but most of all i miss the confidence i gained from working out and eating clean. university life was so much different, i walked to and from class everyday, i ran on evenings, cooked clean nutritious food every single day. i now work in a call centre where my lifestyle is very sedentary. i eat whatever is convenient and sit all day. when i get home from work i'm so tired, i just flop on my bed. i've noticed it was wrong from the beginning but was not bothered... until now...
i'm ready to start again,this time.. with no excuses. i'm tired of feeling tired

No comments:

Post a Comment